Headers Came In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers Came In!

My set of headers came in not too long ago. I bought them from CAI, and I am very pleased with them. Customer service with CAI was amazing also. Its always nice to buy from a company that cares about what they make. And they look great! These will go on within the week, I'm just waiting for gaskets to come in from Abbott. Heres a pic of them.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Re: Headers Came In!

They look good, how much did those bad boys run you?

Comment

Very nice! I'm about to order some myself.

Comment

they only cost me $470 shipped!! since I'm a member of this forum they gave me a $130 discount!!! but I ordered these back at the beggining of november, so I dont know if they will still give it. make sure to tell them that you are a member of the forum anyway though fritobandito, they still might hook you up with the discount...and if not, they are still a great product that is worth the cash.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Looks good at least they come with 3 bolt flanges. When I bought my RK's I had to cut off the 2 bolt and put on the 3 bolt flanges. You should have no problems with the 3 bolt flanges leaking. Also nice price for them. Good job, and good luck putting them on.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411
            Looks good at least they come with 3 bolt flanges. When I bought my RK's I had to cut off the 2 bolt and put on the 3 bolt flanges. You should have no problems with the 3 bolt flanges leaking. Also nice price for them. Good job, and good luck putting them on.
            Yeah from what I've heard, leaks from these headers is unheard of. Thanks, I hear the headers install can be pretty annoying, especially without a lift :rant: Its all good though, it'll be well worth the work.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
              Yeah from what I've heard, leaks from these headers is unheard of. Thanks, I hear the headers install can be pretty annoying, especially without a lift :rant: Its all good though, it'll be well worth the work.

its not too bad, i did it by myself in my driveway. the heatshields were my biggest annoyance. they didnt want to fit out, i had to bend and cut them. its not too bad. expect a good 4-8 hours depending on how fast you work.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X