New Intake/Exhaust system!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Intake/Exhaust system!!

Hey guys, im new to this forum, and I just recently got into putting mods on my car. This is my 3.4L Camaro and I had a K&N cold air intake, 160 degree thermostat, ceramic coated pacesetter headers, magnaflow catalytic converter, Jet Performance PCM and a magnaflow cat-back exaust system all put in yesterday! Tell me how it sounds and if you like it?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_YEyHMW2Eis

Re: New Intake/Exhaust system!!

Nice! I like it. I obviously don't know if yours does, but I like a good bit of in cab noise from the exhaust. How is yours? And a lot of people are going to tell you to ditch the Jet Chip, just so you know. Hah. I live in Savannah. not too terribly far from you. Welcome to the board.
    Originally posted by LETZRIDE
    I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

It has an amazing hum/rumble noise in-cab...I love it! Is jet performance chips not good?

Comment

Welcome to the forum and howdy from Woodstock!

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          4 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X