Resistance on an O2 Sim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance on an O2 Sim

I searched around and found plenty of threads about people making them, but for the life of me I couldn't find what resistance/voltage drop is required to make the computer think everything is ok. Can anyone chime in with this information?

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Re: Resistance on an O2 Sim

No one? Is anyone able to measure their's or am I going to have to guess and check? lol

Mike

Comment

i looked for you for a while, i remember seeing a writeup on them and the correct resistance range, but my search was unsuccessful. I think it was on LS1tech, but i wasn't able to find it.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Thanks for the effort, I'll keep searching.

Mike

EDIT: After Checking ls1tech, it might be that providing anywhere from .3 to .7 volts would be ok. I'll rig up a sim based on this and see if it works within the next couple days. Thanks for the tip on checking ls1tech

EDIT2: I was able to find the actual writeup that you might have been referencing. The site is gone, but I was able to bring it up on archive.org. I will test it myself in the next couple days, but for posterity here is the link to the writeup on archive.org. http://web.archive.org/web/200404060..._simulator.htm
        Last edited by TheWizardofOz; 11-11-2007, 06:31 PM.

Comment

This is some good stuff if it works. I might have to check this out myself here in a couple weeks. Anyone tried this yet?
          2000 White Firebird <br />K&N Filter, Aluminum Driveshaft<br /><br />95 White Firebird - Laid to Rest<br />K&N FIPK, Flowmaster Exhaust, Jet Chip

Comment

I've been busier than I thought. Hopefully I'll be able to get it in this weekend and bring my results back.

Mike

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X