Flowtech Warlock 3" single in/out muffler - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flowtech Warlock 3" single in/out muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowtech Warlock 3" single in/out muffler

Probably gonna swap out my summit turbo muffler for one of these? Anyone tried it before? They have a block off plate that can be removed to run it straight-through. My friend's got the 2.25" dual on his fox body and they have a nice deep sound without any rasp or resonation.

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsea...7&autoview=sku
    \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Re: Flowtech Warlock 3&quot; single in/out muffler

That's an interesting muffler design. I am considering going with the summit turbo muffler. Are you switching because you like the built in cutout, or are you have problems with the summit turbo muffler?

Comment

My oly issue with the Summit muffler is that i didn't realize it is 2.5" inside diameter tubing through the muffler casing. Awesome sound though and great for $20. Yeah, I want the built in cutout and bigger inside pipe, and my friend has them on his mustang and they sound really deep with no resonance or rasp at all. My exhaust doesn't rasp one bit. pacesetter headers, 3" in/out magnaflow cat, 3" i-pipe to 3" in/out summit muffler and I put an Autozone ricer tip over the tailpipe to disguise the exhaust. best sounding V6 I've heard in person :)
      \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

hmm i might think of getting one of those, im running slp loud mouth 1 system and its really really loud.

if you get it, post up a sound clip

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

if that's the only issue with the summit turbo muffler, just get a real dynomax

Comment

I'll get a sound clip of it. The summit muffler seems to be getting louder by the day which is strange though, so beware of that. The car was quiet when I first put the muffler on, like almost stock quiet, now it's got a nice mean deep rumble. I might be blowing the packing out of it by backfiring and whatnot though

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyC
              I'll get a sound clip of it. The summit muffler seems to be getting louder by the day which is strange though, so beware of that. The car was quiet when I first put the muffler on, like almost stock quiet, now it's got a nice mean deep rumble. I might be blowing the packing out of it by backfiring and whatnot though

please, provide us with a soundclip.

i sold my borla and am now considering on getting a Summit turbo muffler.

i have a 1995 3.8L with pacesetter headers and ypipe. in the market for a new 3" exhaust system. just can't make up my mind.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Will do. I may be battling a fried CAT so if that's not the case hopefully this week.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X