Cutout BEFORE cat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cutout BEFORE cat?

One word... Rasp, RASP! Be prepared for the neighborhoods to be fooled into thinking someone is getting shot up from the loud popping :cool:
    \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyC
      One word... Rasp, RASP! Be prepared for the neighborhoods to be fooled into thinking someone is getting shot up from the loud popping :cool:
      Thats why it should only be open at the track....
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

or through residential areas, preferably around 2:30 AM on a sunday night. Tire spin is an added bonus, and a two-step would make it even better
        \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

Either way everyone look for a video or someone make a video please.. lol. I can't find anything.. there has to be some sight someone has with one on an FTP or something. There isn't **** on google/youtube/myspace.. etc. Either that or they're named wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by xmetallicaxguitaristx
            I know what it would "be like" but I was asking if anyone had any videos?
            Originally posted by DeuceX
            Include some drive-bys and such if at all possible, please :)
            So anyone find/have any videos?
            Good take a video ASAP because I want to do it with mine
            Originally posted by DeuceX
            I agree! Up with the videos :D
            You do realize that because of video compression, your car isn't going to sound exactly like the car in the video, right?
            Well can you describe it? Everyone always says it's loud and sounds like ****.. but I don't think it would.. if anything I think it would sound better.
            Everyone says it's loud and sounds bad because it is loud and sounds bad.

Anyways, just do the mod. This isn't an extensive project or a huge, expensive undertaking...if you don't like the way it sounds, just leave the thing closed until it's convienant for you to get it removed. With the cutout closed, it's like it's not even there

Comment

^^ agree. save your money and don't buy the electric cutout yet, just install the manual one and if you like the way it sounds THEN drop the 150 bucks on the electric one. and as said above we all say its loud and sounds bad b/c its the truth, although i guess with an e-cutout you could play with tone at least a little bit.

Comment

I had to drive my car home with open headers and it sounded god aweful...Put your Cutout AFTER the cat,You'll love the sound and it wont be an annoying loud, But I'd suggest you get headers if your gonna run open exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X