Clear Image says hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Image says hello!!!

Hello all! Being new to this forum we wanted to say hi and offer a $50 discount on our V6 headers. We produce and sell headers for the 1998 + 3.8 L V6 with a Y pipe for an automatic or manual transmission (dual 2 ½” into single 3” for slip fit connection). We are very excited to get involved and look forward to being an active member of this forum. Take care and if you have any questions please ask. We are located in Kent, WA and our number is (425) 251-0329.

Beth Faulkner

Clear Image Automotive
    Custom headers, exhaust and intake systems

bethfaulkner@clearimageautomotive.com

Re: Clear Image says hello!!!

1- Welcome to the boards.
    2- Keep up the work. From what I've heard, you guys make an amazing product, and no one has been dissatisfied yet!
    3- You couldn't have given me the $50 off a month ago? I just bought some Pacesetters :(, but would rather have your headers.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Awesome,
      These headers used to be "fabled" and took time to get.
      I'm glad there is interest in us still!

Welcome!

Comment

welcome to the site! Any updates on the longtube headers for our cars? That is what everyone is waiting for for these cars. :)

What is the current pricing for your headers?
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

http://clearimageautomotive.com/Prod.../V6Headers.htm
          2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
          1991 3000GT VR4
          2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Man just this past Sat. the g/f got me Pacesetter headers wish this came up sooner would have went with you all. I didnt even need the y-pipe :cry:

Comment

Seems like a good deal! if only you made headers for the 1996 Camaro! Id be all in for that!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                I am happy to be a sponsor on the forum. Many of you have purchased our headers over the years and I do appreciate it. For those who do not know me or know anything about Clear Image Automotive:

I started the company in December of 1999 specializing in the 94 - 96 Impala SS. Headers were the only product I had at the time. Soon I started working with a couple local guys to release a longer header for the Impala SS. One of them had owned a 1998 Camaro with the 3.8 liter engine and designed his own headers. I started marketing them for him with my other products. He and I opened the first 1500 square foot shop in April, 2003. A year later we moved to a larger building with double the space. I purchased his design and he took a job with another local company. One year later I purchased my first Mandrel bender and began bending our own tubing. Another year I purchased three more benders, several presses and other equipment and all fabrication was taken in-house. The only parts we do not make ourselves are the header flanges, as they are cnc laser cut by another local company.
                This past June we moved into a larger building of 5400 square feet and look forward to expanding our product line even further. We have yet been able to get our rack installed but plan to in September. I know you guys have been waiting for someone to build a set of long tube headers for your cars. We had a couple of your local members come down last year so we could take a look. When we get caught-up around the shop and can complete a couple pending R&D projects, we would be happy to work on the LT headers for your cars.
                In the meantime, please let us know if there are any other parts you are interested in. If we don't carry a product, we can probably fabricate it.

Beth is your point of contact for ordering and she is doing a superb job! On top of the $50.00 discount she has offered, I will extend an additional $50.00 off the total if there is enough interest. Let's say a minimum of 10. Please keep in mind we are still a small shop of just four: two office employees and two fabricators. All exhaust and intake products are built to order.

We look forward to working with everyone.
                Have a great day.
                Warmest Regards,
                Dan Ferraro
                dan.ferraro@clearimageautomotive.com
                Clear Image Automotive
                http://www.clearimageautomotive.com/

Comment

So, a GP of 10 gets a $100 discount? Does it have to be headers and y pipe, or just headers?
                  <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

It would be off the total of headers with Y-pipe. There isn't enough room in the headers alone for $100.00 discount. I had reduced the price a couple years ago by removing the dealer allowance in order to offer these more affordably to the customer.

Also, the headers have been installed on one 97. The challenge for the customer was the stock AC lines. They are different than the lines on the 98 and up and had to be changed. I assume the 96 would be the same challenge.
                    Warmest Regards,
                    Dan Ferraro
                    Clear Image Automotive

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Image Auto (Dan)
                      Also, the headers have been installed on one 97. The challenge for the customer was the stock AC lines. They are different than the lines on the 98 and up and had to be changed. I assume the 96 would be the same challenge.
                      More than changed - modified. The 98+ A/C lines can not be used as they will not connect due to a change in fittings by GM.
                      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

If your looking to expand your product line, I know there are plenty of guys out there who have made their own forward swept headers for turbos, you might not have enough of a market for them, but I thought I would run the idea past you

If you bent up the tubes for a complete turbo kit, I bet you could sell a few of them aswell
                        K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

Originally posted by matt3989
                          If you bent up the tubes for a complete turbo kit, I bet you could sell a few of them aswell
                          That question has always been asked when someone has a picture of their turbo setup; "Where did you get those forward swept headers?!" It's always custom made. Granted, you guys would be custom making it as well, but you would be one more business known to do it. (And judging by the comments on your headers, do it very well.)

Thanks for coming to our website!

Comment

how hard is it to change the AC lines? i drive a 97

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.
                              We already supply parts for one company building turbo headers for your car. Before we decide to offer our own, I will check with our customer first. Next we would need a car with a turbo or a car planned for a turbo. We can build the header, boost tubing, intake tubing, etc. but we do NOT touch programming, fuel or oil systems.

As far as changing the AC lines, I have never done it. I have never owned a Camaro. Hopefully the 2009 will be my first. :)
                              Warmest Regards,
                              Dan Ferraro
                              Clear Image Automotive

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X