Exhaust search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust search

You guys are probably fed up with exhaust questions, but i just got my firebird, and its a convt.... soo as you can imagine i need to beef it up a little, make it less of a womans car. I want my car to sound good when i start it up, and when i go i wanna be heard, but not obnoxious. sp? I was also thinking something with quad tips. I know borla has it, but i dont like how borla makes it adjustable.. call me crazy. I saw b&b Triflow has it, and magnaflow now has it, so i guess im asking for preference. Or if anyone else knows a catback with quad tips and a good sound.

Re: Exhaust search

you can buy and add whatever tips you want to any system. also, i've tried and tried to make an exhaust that sounds mean and rumbly down low and still sound good up top. I finally settled for a little less rumble but good through the rest the rpm range.

Comment

For awesome start up sound TSP. I like how it sounds at high rpms but if the gears wind out far then it gets high pitched..not like a honda though. I added the z28 tips for mine.

Comment

Yeh definitely TSP Rumbler. I'm putting up an exhaust clip of mine later. I just got it installed last week.

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/search.php

Comment

So a tsp cat back, and i should just buy a couple dual tips seperatly? sounds like a plan, thanks for the input.

Comment

look dude, ive been through TONS of exhaust set ups...you get tired of the same old sound, some times you get tired of loud and want quiet, sometimes you just wanna be heard from miles away. keep the stock system and put a cut out right before the muffler, thats what i wish i did, you want loud, take the block off plate away, want quiet, put it back on...its cheap. its east. its flexible.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X