Side exit exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side exit exhaust

does anyone in here have or has anyone ever seen a camaro w/ side exit exhaust, as in the pipes run instead of straight out, run to the sides of the rear fenders just behind the tires and points down. im thinkin some chrome tips exitin behind the tires would look neat, but i've never seen any pics of exhaust like that and i dont wanna eff up and hate how it looks. so i figured i'd get the F-body guys n gals opinions on it...thanx

Re: Side exit exhaust

SLP's 2OTS (2 out the side) sounds like what you're looking for. I think they stopped producing it, but you may be able to find it on eBay. Or you could buy a single in/double out muffler and have a muffler shop route it out the sides.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

ew...
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
        SLP's 2OTS (2 out the side) sounds like what you're looking for. I think they stopped producing it, but you may be able to find it on eBay. Or you could buy a single in/double out muffler and have a muffler shop route it out the sides.
        Ive heard of a 2OTL, two on the left, but never a 20TS. Two on the left just meant two tips on the left side in the usual spot and none on the right. It has been discontinued.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

My opinion of course but I dont think this woudl look right on a 4th gen f-body period. Hoever, to each there own and if thats what you want then do it my friend.
          01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
          AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
          www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
          www.vaperz.com
          PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88
            Ive heard of a 2OTL, two on the left, but never a 20TS. Two on the left just meant two tips on the left side in the usual spot and none on the right. It has been discontinued.
            I was told about this by someone else. I thought he meant the 2OTL, but he swears this is a different system. Dunno, it may be true or not, I was just telling the OP. If you must have it out the side, the best bet would be to probably buy a singe in/dual out and route the piping yourself out the side, like I suggested in my first post.
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

i had side exit exhaust, i thought it looked kick ***...but to each his own, ive changed it recently cause i hit a curb

Comment

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=6281355

Comment

Thanks for sharing, helps visualize...

Comment

dude ^^that^^ looks awesome. i think i may steal ur setup lol

Comment

lmao, thanks, btw all i did was i had a cutout, and it came with a cap, and a like...a steel gasket type thing, i took the steel gasket and welded the pipe to it and ran it out from the cut out, then when i wanted it taken off i just unbulted the gasket and put the cap back on....thought it worked pretty nicely...

Comment

can someone post the pictures on here for us non-myspacers

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88
                          can someone post the pictures on here for us non-myspacers

Comment

Not feelin it. If it was tucked up higher and blended in with a body kit then yeah, I know that's like a roush mustang but that's the way a side exhaust should be. That one looks like it's about to drag.
                            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

thanks, but its the pictuer, the pipe is touching the bpdy, anfd yea it has been changed, but it did yook pretty damnj cool, no one has it, so it turned a lot of heads. but yea i see what you mean from the pic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X