Flow Pro mufflers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow Pro mufflers?

Well the place im gona go to has Flow Pro mufflers and there saying that they flow more cfm's then most mufflers like dynomax and flowmaster, what you think about this muffler, if you've heard of it at all. i'm think`n of just goin muffler back to dual 3 pipes no tips. steel muffler not aluminzed the guy says it gives it a deeper tone because of the construction. i think im gona go with it.

what are your thoughts.

Re: Flow Pro mufflers?

never heard of it. Is it stainless? straight steel would just rust out..
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

the muffler they're probably talking about is flow pro's copy of a flowmaster muffler. So highly unlikely it will flow anywhere near a dynomax.

Comment

ive never herd of them either
        you get what you pay for...

-Y87
        Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

well i got er booked for saturday. i'll have to get some sound clips, i hope it's badazz, but on the flow pro website they do list lots of US distributers.

Comment

youre going to be dissappointed. 2 of my buddies had flow pro mufflers on thier cars and i had flowmaster on mine. (all 3.4s) mine was deeper and louder than theirs by far. the flow pro gets ricey sounding really quick compared to flowmaster.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

I have them and am happy with them. I have a 3in pipe coming off my pacesetters with no cat. then split in dual 2.5in.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X