finishing exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finishing exhaust

aight well so far all that i have is 80 series flowmaster cat backs and i know that the most restictive point in the exhaust is the only thing that matters so i think im going to get all the parts and put them on all at the same time. if i get passetter headers an aftermarket cat and y pipe plus the existing cat back will that completely finish my exhaust...i know it sounds stupid but as in totally aftermarket?

Re: finishing exhaust

s-pipe too
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

might as well throw in a cut-out
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

cutout ftw

Comment

thanks where is the s pipe in relation to everything else

Comment

look under the car. The S looking pipe is the S-Pipe :p It's between the cat and the over axle pipe IIRC.
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

You'll find it when you go to try and connect the cat to the cat-back lol

CAT-back is a deceiving title
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                18 hours ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X