got some headers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some headers...

just picked me up a set of headers today but no y-pipe. need to know where i can get a good y-pipe for good cost, and some gaskets. i know the abbott ones were recommended but i checked their site and couldnt fine them.

Re: got some headers...

gmparts direct, napa, and a few other places sell MLS header gaskets, and those are the best.

and a y-pipe for what make of headers?

Comment

not 100% sure as i did buy them used, and the guy i got them off of bought them used. but personally i think they're pacesetter headers. look just like pacesetter, though they look used.

Comment

pacestters have a tag welded on them. you need to find out what headers you have. plan and simple. you have to email Abbott for the gaskets.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

well they are pacesetters... if not, just like them then... couldnt find a tag but 99% sure they are....

Comment

so yeah, ok ima put my factory y pipe up on it if it fits. it'll set up against the headers, but dont know if the headers are off from what the manifolds. if it dont ill get one made so whatever on that... but some bad news, stupid manifold stud broke off in the head... YAY!!! guess nothing is that simple, is it?... =\

Comment

there's no way the stock Y-pipe will fit on pacesetters. 100% impossible

Comment

nothing is 100% impossible... highly unlikey maybe... but hey, i'll find out once i get that damn broken bolt out the head... and get the headers on... i do know the y-pipe can fit up against the headers... so yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by firechicken3800
                  well they are pacesetters... if not, just like them then... couldnt find a tag but 99% sure they are....
                  you might not find one, I popped mine off before I got them coated.

Comment

yeah, call abbott or email. i think theyre like $30 though.
                    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold
                    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X