headers?? any gd ones out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headers?? any gd ones out there

ok so i finaly found a replacement motor for my camaro 3.8l frm a 99 camaro everything is stock what im thinking is since the motors out why not get a pair of headers on there but im not sure who makes a gd pair any suggestions would be great thanks...

Re: headers?? any gd ones out there

i have a 99 camaro im getting pacesetters soon i got abbot gaskets and stage 8 locking header bolts i hear that you dont really need locking bolts but i got them any way and the gaskets i hear its best to get good ones other then the ones pacesetters come with.

http://www.ftpp.net/V6Main.htm

Comment

Well you basicaly have to brands you can choose from. Both are good but one is better and more expensive. The pacesetters are what most people on here have because they areent too expensive. Now I on the other hand and I htink Im the only one on here have the CIA headers and Y-pipe.
      CIA=Clear Image Auto.
      Now I can vouch for them that their headers are worth the money for them but if you dont have it then go with the Pacesetters. These will cost almost 700 shiped to your door. So I hope that helps a little for ya.
      01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
      AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
      www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
      www.vaperz.com
      PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

RKSport also has a set of headers.
        1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Originally posted by sires5125
          ok so i finaly found a replacement motor for my camaro 3.8l frm a 99 camaro everything is stock what im thinking is since the motors out why not get a pair of headers on there but im not sure who makes a gd pair any suggestions would be great thanks...
          What year is your car?
          Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

[QUOTE=MIKE1stcamv6]i have a 99 camaro im getting pacesetters soon i got abbot gaskets and stage 8 locking header bolts i hear that you dont really need locking bolts but i got them any way and the gaskets i hear its best to get good ones other then the ones pacesetters come with.

It is essential.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X