• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new sound clip

Originally posted by loser
    probally has alot to do with it yea.

are you an A4?
    I don't think so... Or atleast hope not. WHy would an A4 shift there and so slow? My A4 runs all the way to the red line.
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
      I don't think so... Or atleast hope not. WHy would an A4 shift there and so slow? My A4 runs all the way to the red line.
      thats what i was wondering ( where stock a4 shifts ) usaully i shift at 5600. when i get to the track i might hold off untill closer to 6000 but i dont know yet.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
        yea its an A4
        i dont know why it shifted so early? all i did was put it in 3rd (D) and mash the gas.

-Y87
        Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_99_3.8
          yea its an A4
          i dont know why it shifted so early? all i did was put it in 3rd (D) and mash the gas.
          I bit of computer software ought to fix that ;)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

sounds decent, headers make the v6 sound alot better tho, i have 3" texas speed and performance catback on mine, it sounds nice, but no headers, tryin to sell the car tho. V8 time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X