Moses's catalytic converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses's catalytic converter

soo...I heard a rattling in my system last night. I had a feeling what it was, so I let the car sit for a while, and after some troubleshooting ( my car runs like poo at and idle, but soon as you give it gas, it runs good...almost as if it has a mild cam in it. )....anyway, I found ceramic sitting behind my tail pipe. =) three piles, one was grounded into dust, one was just a bunch of chunks of ceramic....and the other was a mixture.

So, I'm ripping that cat off today.

Re: Moses's catalytic converter

what are you gunna put there instead?
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

hahah... almost like your car was passing a kidney stone or something.. i wonder if it was painful :(

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

DMW: Temporarily just a peice of pipe. Otherwise, I gotta wait to get some more cash to fix it, I'm gonna get pacesetter headers, and probably make my own exhaust and toss a borla pro xs muffler...or just got with the monza cat-back..without the cat.

Originally posted by Fireball27
        hahah... almost like your car was passing a kidney stone or something.. i wonder if it was painful :(

Yeah. My friend was standing behind it, when I gave it a little rev from under the hood ( throttle blade if anyone askes ), probably to about 3-3500, and he said something hit his foot. lol.

edit: I already have the O2 simulator at the cat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X