Looking at new exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at new exhaust

I'm thinking about buying the 3" Magnaflow catback system from summit, for the LS1. Would I need to get different hangers in order for it to fit my car, or will the V8 kit work fine?
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Re: Looking at new exhaust

you will need atleast your original ones rewelded up. the LS1 hangers are not the same
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
      you will need atleast your original ones rewelded up. the LS1 hangers are not the same

he's right, thats why the SLP "install kit" comes with different hangers. you can get your stock ones to work, or just go to a dealer and get v8 hangers.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Good deal, thanks guys.
        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X