can I make a super sucker ram air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I make a super sucker ram air

If so how do I go about doing this or should I just buy the real thing but Im kinda scared because the part is so low and im afraid of sucking water into my engine.

Re: can I make a super sucker ram air

Just go with a regualr cold air. I tried making my own but I wouldn't advise it. Unless you've got something to cut the metal clean, know how to rivet and can get the bends and angles perfect I would just buy one. The headache will be far less severe buying it.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Im not talking about using metal Im saying something like ducting hosesand locating them inside the grill area instead of at the bottom of the bumper

Comment

Yeah that would be feasible. Wouldn't look all that great but there's enough room to make something functional. There is a write up somewhere about that. It may be in one of the stickies, I'll see if I can find it for ya.
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

yeah do that I am very creative wait till I start posting pictures you will see

Comment

id take nice radiator hosing and run it up to where the foglight it and stick a nice oil funnel on it like a bright orange one j/p like they said it wouldbt be worht the headache you prolly wont notice much of a differance if u already have a whisper lid and K&N

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X