Free Ait Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Ait Mod

I just read the review on this... wanted to know what ur input was on this... im thinkin about doing it... and putting the sensor in my Filter on my K&N intake kit.... let me know if u have done this....thanks
    Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Re: Free Ait Mod

dont quite understand what you mean, nor how moving the IAT sensor would be any type of mod

Comment

there is a review in the review section... supposidly it is suppose to move it away from the hot intake manifold to farther away.... colder.... i have no idea if it works
      Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouDoFeelComfortable
        there is a review in the review section... supposidly it is suppose to move it away from the hot intake manifold to farther away.... colder.... i have no idea if it works
        doubt it, just based on airflow, even if the manifold is hot....air is flowing from the outside of the car...thru the iat....then into the manifold....not to mention there is coolant running thru the throttle body, which is closer to the iat anyways

Comment

just leave the iat sensor and get a tune. You won't notice anything by placing it in colder parts of the intake.

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
          Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
          http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

Originally posted by airattack111
            just leave the iat sensor and get a tune. You won't notice anything by placing it in colder parts of the intake.
            I'll second that.
            MSN: inynn666@hotmail.com<br />1996 Arctic white -3800-<br />Pacesetter Headers & Y-Pipe, CAI, LS1 Dual Exhaust, LS1 Driveshaft<br />*15.17 @ 95MPH*

Comment

X3........

Comment

Its Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouDoFeelComfortable
                  Its Tuned
                  Isn't the slp site says not to use it with a tuned car? ..... i don't recall 100% .........

Edit: http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=63012 .............
                  NOTE: For use with stock MAF sensors and stock tuning.

:)
                  Last edited by kala; 03-24-2007, 01:21 PM.
                  09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                  sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X