Y-Pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y-Pipe

Ok so my 39k motor is here my dad drove up while I was at work. It's from a 2001 camaro that has TUBULAR MANIFOLDS. my previous motor was a 99 with LOG MANIFOLDS. Will the tubular manifolds bolt up to my Y-pipe? I really dont want to switch the logs back over becase the tubulars flow better and way easier to change plugs. PLEASE TELL ME the tubulars will bolt up to my y-pipe because my whole exhaust is welded all the way to the y-pipe.

Re: Y-Pipe

No one?!?! This is the reason I have been waiting since 4 to swap the motor it's now 9 at night...

Comment

by doing a search that took 1min compared to you waiting 5hrs, i varified that you do need the y-pipe for the tubular manifolds. something about them hanging lower/different.

good luck with the swap :)
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

you need the ypipe from a tubular setup, not the same y pipe or dimensions
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Just swapping the old loggers on. Also when they loaded the motor they just dropped it in and the oil pan cracked so tomorrow morning before work I am getting exhaust gaskets, upper intake gasket, and oil pan gaskets.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X