This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of decent dual exit exaust?

I was just wondering before I waste my time with any shops in my area what kind of price I should look for if I want just a dual exit loud exaust. I don't want anything fancy just a louder dual exit exaust than my stock single exit. Is the american thunder 80 series exaust system loud?

Re: Cost of decent dual exit exaust?

i have the american thunder exhaust system. and at first i ddint notice a difference in loudness and tone. after a little while i can tell it sounds louder but its not the kinda of loud i wanted. it a little muffled and around 3500rpm it sounds annoying. thats the only way i can describe it. dont get me wrong its not bad. it was really cheap and looks and sounds fairly nice. i just wish i went with a different exhaust because i later found out the american thunder exhaust is not very free flowing and is restictive. :(
    02 Camaro:<br />Whisper Lid, Cat-Back Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Glow Gauges

Comment

Well what dual exit exausts are there out there that I should be able to get for under $300, and are more free flowing then the american thunder? Does anyone kno anything about a system made by Spintech?

Comment

search there was a thread that told prices of exhausts and had how they sounded

Comment

Hello newage1928,

the question you are asking has been already answered in another thread. Also, if you want an idea of what you should pay, look around the internet and call places local. That will give you an idea. Now is that so hard?
          Please use the Searchfunction to get your answer faster.

best wishes,
          BLLDOGG
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X