A full CAI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A full CAI

where can i fined a full CAI for a 94 3.8L that connects to the plenum and has no plastic at all

Re: A full CAI

didnt they start making 3.8s in 95??

Comment

S##& um yeah i hit the wrong # it is a 3.4L

Comment

Originally posted by thechadd
        where can i fined a full CAI for a 94 3.8L that connects to the plenum and has no plastic at all
        what's a plenum? ............ :)
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

he basically means from the TB to the filter and you can find them on ebay if you do get one let me know how it works out ive looked at them before.

Comment

If you get one, make sure u get the ChromeIntakes one with the k&n filter. I love the sound it makes. I couldnt really feel a difference until after 4500 where it usually drops off. With the CAI and then SeaFoaming... i got 2-3 mpg better.

Comment

Originally posted by mtcrss2006
              If you get one, make sure u get the ChromeIntakes one with the k&n filter. I love the sound it makes. I couldnt really feel a difference until after 4500 where it usually drops off. With the CAI and then SeaFoaming... i got 2-3 mpg better.
              What did you do with the IAT sensor that normally goes on the 90 degree elbow?

Comment

Originally posted by newage1928
                What did you do with the IAT sensor that normally goes on the 90 degree elbow?

should plug in to the intake tube....

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Did you purchase one with the plug-in? If so, I would return that sucker as soon as possible. Unless it isn't throwing any codes for not having it plugged in, then in that case I wouldn't worry much with it I would think.

I'm looking at getting the ChromeIntakes CAI that goes down into the fenderwell so all the information that anyone could give on this particular intake from personal experience would be great.

Comment

Most people that have them are happy with them. I personally put a LT1 intake into my 3.8. Sounds mean, and like a turbo spooling when you get on it (my friend referred to it as "gurgling with power" when it's at idle) :P . And the further away you can get from the engine, the better. Cooler air = more power. And they should have a spot for the IAT sensor to plug in. If not, you could just drill a small hole into the elbow and push it in there. I don't think your car would run right without that in.
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X