Please Answer!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Answer!!!!!!!

ok! ive searched the threads and have read everything but the questions i want answered havent been there.

i have a 99 bird with stock piping all the way back execpt i have a muffler off transam. this system is really quiet ....THe ? is if i take off the cat will it be unbearable loud i now it will throw a code.....and with the cat off will my car not run right?

alot of ppl tell me that if u take the cat off the car will run like S***! will it?

i just want some sound 4 cheap!!! i dont like stock!:banana:

Re: Please Answer!!!!!!!

shouldnt sound too bad with ws6 muffler and no cat. i believe car will run fine with no cat, might throw a code though. o2 sim will fix that though
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

It Will throw a code.

Comment

It will throw a code, but it will not be too loud.

Comment

well im not totally sure what muffler i have its a dual exaust gm muffler but u can tell its not a v6 muffler plus u can see were they welded it on. What kind of muuflfler do u think it is? all it has on the bottom of it is GM.

ooo.. and idf i dont get the code fixed will my car run wierd at all or will it be perfectly fine??

Comment

probably a v8 muffler...doesn't really matter. Do you have the Y87 package? Do the tips turn down like factory setups? if so, then its a factory dual v6 muffler
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

ya it looks like a pentegon shape i hope it sounds good i gotta get it taken off now?how much is one off the sims?o2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X