Would this socket spark plug work with my headers - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would this socket spark plug work with my headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this socket spark plug work with my headers

Hi everyone :wavey:

I have a 01 Camaro with Pacesetter headers. I'm still having problems with spark plug 4, and 6. I need to change them so I could replace them with cold plugs for my turbo set up. Would these type of SLP spark plug socket work with my headers? http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

Thanks.

Re: Would this socket spark plug work with my headers

#4 and #6 are always a b1tch with Pacesetters. I dont think that socket will make much differene on #4 cuz the #2 primary will still not make enough room for an extension, I could be wrong though. I will be changing the plugs in my car this weekend and making a short vid of how I get out #4 and #6. I'll post it as soon as I'm done.
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

For some reason the #2 primary doesn't give any problem to replace at all. If I play around with #6 I could replace with out the much problem. The main problem is #4 because of lack of space. The SLP suck it doesn't need a extension to remove the spark plug you need a wrench to deal with it. I made a quick Photoshop pic of how I'm going to replace it. Tell me what you think?
      Attached Files

Comment

Thats exactly what I do. I use a 3/4 inch wrench :tup:

BTW, why is this in Intake/Exhaust????
        sigpic
        1997 Camaro RS A4
        2006 Chevy Colorado
        2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Sorry about that, but you could move it if you want.

Comment

I just used a plain sparkplug socket and used a wrench on the end like that pic shows
            Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X