Cat delete on 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat delete on 01

Whgat all does it take to do a cat delet other then a replacement pipe. i wanna run true duels and a x-pipe with no cat.

Re: Cat delete on 01

um, remove the cat, replace piping, and learn to spell. trust me on the last bit, it will help you later on in life.
    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Lol, just replace the piping that you "took away" when you removed the cat.

Comment

replace the piping and you will need hp tuners or an o2 sim to get rid of the code that you will get with removing the cat.

True duals are not going to gain you anything though because you will not have enough back pressure for the engine. Might wanna rethink it unless you are just going for sound.
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Silv6
          um, remove the cat, replace piping, and learn to spell. trust me on the last bit, it will help you later on in life.
          thats not nessessary. my keyboard is covered on paperwork for work. and i dont care you guys know what i mean. i am liking Ftv6 more and more couse everyone on this forum is rude to eachother like they all have lot of bad days.

Comment

its always that time of the month for people on FTv6
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
              its always that time of the month for people on FTv6
              very cute,

anyway, incorrect spelling reall pisses me off and just add the pipe and your good
              2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X