Best Flowmaster Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Flowmaster Price?

Im looking to buy a catback for my 96' 3.8L, and was wondering if the cheapest is @ Summit for 285.99? Does anyone know of any place that is any lower? Can other years work for my car as well, like the 98-02 3.8's? I was also thinking about piecing one together, but I think buying all the pipes is a hassle, because I cant find 2.5" Ipipes for my car or the OTa pipe

Re: Best Flowmaster Price?

Originally posted by 1996F-bird
    Im looking to buy a catback for my 96' 3.8L, and was wondering if the cheapest is @ Summit for 285.99? Does anyone know of any place that is any lower? Can other years work for my car as well, like the 98-02 3.8's? I was also thinking about piecing one together, but I think buying all the pipes is a hassle, because I cant find 2.5" Ipipes for my car or the OTa pipe
    I just brought it from them I think it is the best price. Do yourself a favor and buy some heavy duty exhaust clamps from Pep Boys or AutoZone the clamps they give suck badly. Just My 2 cents.

Comment

save your time and have it welded
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Yea I am getting it welded. Can't wait to buy it and a 3"/3" Magnaflow hi-flo cat

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aZYHXUSgYY

That's what mine sounds like, maybe the high flow cat will sound a little better. Good luck.
          Post the sound clip once you do it, if I like it maybe I will buy the High flow cat.
          Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X