Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers Question

Hi everyone.

I'm wondering if this happeneding to you guys. Since I installed my headers. I'm finding out that my fuel is being all suck up :(. This never happend before so I just want to know if this is normal or not?

Thanks.

Re: Headers Question

I didn't notice any change
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

i didnt notice any change either.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

What you guys think that would cause this? I would like to know because I want to put a turbo on my car with 42.5 injectors. I don't what to spend hundreds on filling up my tank all the time.

Comment

Just installing headers wouldn't cause the problem you having. Something else is going on......or you've been exercising that heavy foot of yours more now than before the header install.
          Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

Im not an expert but maybe the spark plugs or wires arnt on right, cause ive heard that when you car misfires you use alot of gas...my 2 cents

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
            '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
            '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

he would notice if there is a misfire or not.

Comment

If you didn't hook the egr back up, that can cause a small decrease in gas mileage.
                Old Car = 12.679 @ 106.5 on 150 dry shot.
                New Car = 2010 3.6l 304hp Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by xcdarrel17
                  If you didn't hook the egr back up, that can cause a small decrease in gas mileage.
                  There would be an SES light for it not being hooked up if that was the case. So I guess it would be helpful if he said if there was a SES light or not....is there one bigralph?

Comment

No SES light, but put a Casper connector to my cat. Maybe that is preventing to read the SES. I been having problems with misfire lately. I'm going to the shop and they are going to fix the problem.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X