Shaker Scoop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaker Scoop?

Is there anyway to set up a Shaker scoop from a second gen, on a 4th gen (98 3.8L Firebird).
    http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/71/d7/bd_1.JPG

Basically I want to either get a Ram Air hood or put a shaker scoop on, I want to find some way to force the air into the Throttle. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Re: Shaker Scoop?

just buy the ram air kit man
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

There is a way cuz here are some pics. Maybe this might helps you.

Comment

way too much going on there if you ask me. like people with double decker wings. i guess he couldnt choose between the 2 types of hoods.
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Originally posted by RicE-ter
          way too much going on there if you ask me. like people with double decker wings. i guess he couldnt choose between the 2 types of hoods.
          I agree. That hood is just way too busy. Maybe a flat hood with the shaker...now that'll look goooood!
          sigpic

Comment

even if you do put on a shaker scoop from a 2nd gen, it's not ram air. It ws cai, w/a solinoid that opened up for the cold air to enter (when it was functional. Later yrs had the back end closed off, & peeps just cut it open.
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X