Cheapest Exhaust Piping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest Exhaust Piping

Would it be cheaper to order some 90* bend pipes for my muffler straight from Summit for like $21-25, or is it cheaper to just go to a shop and find some? Im going to replace my stock muffler and maybe over-axle pipe to an 80 series muff, 2.5in/out

Re: Cheapest Exhaust Piping

I also found an intermediate pipe on Advance Auto Parts website, and it was only $48.99. The only thing is it doesnt say if its 2.25" or 2.5", since its a replacement part its a safe bet that its 2.25 right? So if I buy the pieces I want, with the muffler pipes, muffler, OTA pipe, etc itll come to like $220. Which is cheaper than an AmericanThunder

Comment

If you buy a straight pipe, you'll spend ALOT of time going under the car measuring, bending, and repeating that procedure over and over again . Also, do you have a large pipe bender? They aren't going to bent that easily.

Personally, I'd suggest that you buy one that is already formed. You may kink / crease the pipe, and you'll have to start all over again.
      sigpic

Comment

I was going to buy pipes already formed. Im just wondering where the best place to buy them at is, like online or at a local shop.

For instance
        http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X