What size screw? 3.4L TPS Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size screw? 3.4L TPS Sensor

My TPS only has 1 screw holding it in. I would like to replace the missing one. Can anyone tell me what size it is so that I can buy a screw at my local aotu parts store. Thanks...

Re: What size screw? 3.4L TPS Sensor

Can anyone narrow this down a bit? Is it metric? Is it standard? Help please...

Comment

GM Parts catalog doesn't list the thread size of that screw, but there is a screw kit if you are interested that includes the mounting hardware for both IAC and TPS. It is GM part # 17112689 and available on gmpartsdirect.com They don't offer the screw for sale individually.

You could always take your other one along with you to a hardware store and see if you can match it up.
      1994 Firebird 3.4<br />15.65 @ 86.8<br /><a href=\"http://www.funkz.net/firebird.htm\" target=\"_blank\">funkz.net/firebird</a><br /><a href=\"http://mywebpages.comcast.net/funkz/timeslips.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Timeslips</a>

Comment

Originally posted by FunkZ
        GM Parts catalog doesn't list the thread size of that screw, but there is a screw kit if you are interested that includes the mounting hardware for both IAC and TPS. It is GM part # 17112689 and available on gmpartsdirect.com They don't offer the screw for sale individually.

You could always take your other one along with you to a hardware store and see if you can match it up.
        Thanks much. I will order the screw kit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X