sound clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound clips

95 3.4 with cat delete and Flowmaster 80 series. sorry about he sqweeky belt!

start up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uAhQ-sc8x4

drive by
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVL_rAh3ZBU
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Re: sound clips

sounds good for a 3.4.....

Comment

i liked the ant running across in the first one.

sounds pretty good, seems kinda quite though maybe? window's up or down? down im assuming? i like the grunt getting in too:naughty:. doesnt seem to crakle/pop when you let off huh? mines crakles ALOT. holy crap, WTH did you have to stop for in the road? looks like emu's?! :excited:

what did you rev to? didnt seem to rasp that bad either.

nice job with the clips,sounds surprisingly good. im trying to figure out how to get mine on here as we speak. but im losing the battle.

and btw, 3.4's sound better than 3.8's.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

my windows were up actually. i reved to 3200 i think and those things in the road were cranes.. pita.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
          my windows were up actually. i reved to 3200 i think and those things in the road were cranes.. pita.
          i can rev mine to around 3600 or so when its cold and above that it rasps. so considering you have no cat, that sounds pretty good. im really quite impressed

cranes? now im just confused, cranes are consrtuction equipment, though they do strike a very good rememblelense. and holy moly i spelled that wrong.im just gonna call them, kangaroowonnabe'sthat4thgenowneralmosthit. yea, has a nice ring to it.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
            kangaroowonnabe'sthat4thgenowneralmosthit. yea, has a nice ring to it.

Comment

this is no laughing matter. your lucky you went forward not back ward or i would have yelled at you, that ant could have still been back there. ive never seen a kangaroowonnabe'sthat4thgenowneralmosthit before, all we have around here are rabbits and deer, and ants too. so do kangaroowonnabe'sthat4thgenowneralmosthit's roam all over? doesnt seem like your way back on a country road with woods all around, so i guess they're not afraid of cars either,interesting.

Comment

LOL I was actually at the airport in Sanford. Those damn things are all over the place where theres water.

Comment

LOL I was actually at the airport in Sanford. Those damn things are all over the place where theres water.
                  they can swim too!!??:omg: those things are way better than stupid emu's. get me one, and ill come and pick it up :excited:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X