SLP whisper lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP whisper lid

hello ive been reading on this site for two years on and off and i tried searching for this question but no luck so here it goes i have a 1998 camaro and i want to install the slp lid thats for the v8 (cause of the looks) but i heard that the throttle body has to be in the middle, since the 98 camaros kind of have it in the middle i could install it. ( 1 year ago i saw somebody with the slp lid and it looked alright) any ideas? thanks

Re: SLP whisper lid

Just get the whisper lid made for the 98, it will look way better than some ghetto rigged slp lid.

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
    Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
    http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

I got a carbon fiber whisper lid by whisper motorsports. I't looks 3242 times better than the slp lid, but is a little more expensive. I know what you mean by wanting the slp one but it's not gonna fit. They are made for the ls1's only. Order a carbon fiber one from www.thunderracing.com and i promise once it gets to you you will be so much more impressed than the slp. If you have the money definately go with the carbon fiber. I think the black lids from whisper are really cheap looking though. The paint looks like $#!+ on the straight black ones in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by coburnaburna
        I got a carbon fiber whisper lid by whisper motorsports.
        Got a pic? just curious to see how it looks
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

No i don't but ill get one for ya. They have no good pics of it on the net. You basically take a chance ordering it.

Comment

you can rig it up with some ****ty dryer tubing or something but just get one made for your car. this has been discussed many times
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X