My New Getto Modded Exhuast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Getto Modded Exhuast

Some may already know, my exhuast is a mut of a system, put together from a few repair jobs, and my attempts to improve on that. I have every size from 2.5 inch to 3.5. But that hardly matters...

Yesterday, I was going over a speed bump and as my rear tires rolled over the top. I hear a clank and drag. One of my exhuast hangers broke, and my 18" X 3.5 slash cut rolled edge chrome tips is being dragged behind my car. I get out to see the twisted pipe out of my dynomax muffler. I grab a pair of gloves and the whole tailpipe falls into my hands. It was sheared off almost flush with the muffler body.

Being a student and having no money. I think getto rig. So I took out my grinder and grinded the hole in my muffler flush. I take my tin shears and cut out a sheet metal patch, and secure it with a frosted layer of JB weld and some rivots.

Maybe someday after I graduate I can afford to replace all my getto rigged repairs.

So now my sig should say. " Custom Single Exit Dynomax Exhuast".
    Cardomain

Re: My New Getto Modded Exhuast

haha, I had an 87 Z28 when I was 16, same thing happened my exhaust fell out on me, while driving and I had a tail pipe just hanging......I didnt understand its meaning at the time so I took a yellow ribbon that was wrapped around a tree nearby to support the section of tail pipe so it didnt hit my tire and possibly cut it open. When I got home I told my parents about ti laughing, they then explained to me the signifigance of the yellow ribbon, im going to hell for that one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X