anyone know of some cheap mufflers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know of some cheap mufflers?

im looking for some cheap mufflers for my car, it has true duals.

right now, there is a hole in the muffler, so when i start it up, it blows that stuffing crap everywhere

mainly, im looking for some cheap mufflers that sound good (cuz i have to buy 2)

what about glasspacks? Will they be too loud? I dont want to piss my neighbors off..

Re: anyone know of some cheap mufflers?

You honestly have true duals??

I would say check out flowmasters 40 series mufflers. My friend has em on his grand prix and they sound really good. Not sure how it would sound on your application though.
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

summit mufflers are $20.

Heres the thread that was posted awhile ago.
      http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...summit+muffler
      Last edited by caspernicus; 07-25-2006, 08:22 AM.

Comment

glass packs will be loud and wont sound good. he cant use the summit muffler with true duals i dont think, theres not anough room. your best bet is probally a bullet muffler due to the lack of room you have to play with.

dynomax,borla,magnaflow,flowmaster and more all have bullet mufflers. id probally go with magnaflow as they're probally the best for you. not real loud and sound should be good with true duals.

any pics of your set up? did you go X or H conjunction? what size pipes did you go with? i think your the third person that did duals on a v6 ( on this site anyway )
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

I have maramount turbo muffler on my car.... (2001 Camaro) Sounds great!
          Dave<br />2001 Pewter Y-87 Camaro<br />K & N Air Charger, SLP Cold Air Induction Package, 3\" SLP Loudmouth, Magnaflow Cat, SLP Center Quad Tip Exhaust kit, Hypertech Power Programmer II, SLP Air Tempature Module

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzz82
            I have maramount turbo muffler on my car.... (2001 Camaro) Sounds great!
            how much did it cost?

Comment

what is the stock inlet/outlet for a 3.4 camaro.

Comment

sweet thunders sound real good on the ls1's
                1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                1994 Camaro - Sold
                1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
                  sweet thunders sound real good on the ls1's
                  i got one for my rumbler, just havent been able to get my exhuast on its just been one problem after another. ill get a clip, i heard a few clips of ST muffler's on ls1's and figured id get it a shot. ill have clips up whenever i get the stupid thing on. the muffler looks very nice, GREAT customer service, good looking product and fast shipping.
                  1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X