super turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super turbo

im looking to install a new muffler on my set up, and taking my cut out off cause its too loud. ive got an Z28 take off muffler on there now, does anyone know how it will sound? or if its worth it, or if i should just leave the Z28 muffler on?

Re: super turbo

I can't read, lol. I'm guessing you're talking about something like dynomax's super turbo muffler. they sound nice and deep. Not too much to them really, my buddy has them on his v6 stang and it sounds nice.
    Last edited by 99v6cam; 05-28-2006, 08:53 PM.
    \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

we have one on the 3.4 and there is ZERO rasp!! highly reccomend it

(there is at first but after a week or two it goes away)
      91 Mustang LX 2.3 Turbo - T5<br />-daily driver, 210hp/300ft-lbs (outdated)<br />94 Ranger Splash 2.3 Turbo - T5<br />-serious build up, shooting for 400+hp<br />95 Camaro 3.4 auto -hers<br />-she\'s workin on it

Comment

so you think it will be ok if i just put that super turbo in there? im going to try and the the shop to gut the cat as well, but we'll see. im leaving my 3" tips on tehre so all that should be changing is the muffler and the cut out coming off. im just too tired of the loudness. not being able to talk to ppl sitting next to me is starting to bug me..

Comment

i have a turbo borla muffler on my car. sounds great.
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

no no a dynomax super turbo. i wish i had the cash to go borla...lol

Comment

ebay, 150 bucks for the muffler.
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

have you heard anything about the flowtech "afterburner"? just looking at options. unfortunatly my teenage working salary doesnt allow me much extra cash at 7 bucks an hour. insurance and gas eat my lunch. lol

Comment

we used the dynomax in jegs thats for the 82-92 camaro (2.5-in 2.5-dual out)
                  91 Mustang LX 2.3 Turbo - T5<br />-daily driver, 210hp/300ft-lbs (outdated)<br />94 Ranger Splash 2.3 Turbo - T5<br />-serious build up, shooting for 400+hp<br />95 Camaro 3.4 auto -hers<br />-she\'s workin on it

Comment

and you said it was nice throughout the rpm range? im just looking for something that wont rasp like i have heard the flowmasters...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X