Guys with cutouts on stock catback... step in - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys with cutouts on stock catback... step in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys with cutouts on stock catback... step in

I doubt there are really many out there...

BUT I was gong to run an autocross today if I didn't sleep in. Either way I have a 2.5: cutout on my stock catback. CUtout open does give more power but it does lose low end power which is very handy on short autocross courses...

I have run it opened and closed, I enjoy closed for the broader powerband but it does feel choked off up top. So I decided to try something different, I took the cap off and put it on to the side. So only 2 holes went on, and it covered ~ 1/3rd of the cutout opening.

It has a broader powerband and its still peppy up top.

I was just curious if anyone else has tried this?
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Re: Guys with cutouts on stock catback... step in

I have being bored one day. Didnt really see a need for myself but hey, I have never autocrossed even though i want to, maybe i'll try it again someday.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Re: Guys with cutouts on stock catback... step in

post a sound clip please I wanna know how this gonna sound when I do it to my car

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X