How many o2 sensors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many o2 sensors?

This may be a dumb question but how many o2 sensors does the fourth gen have? i can only see 3....one in each header and one right before my cat....and which one would an o2 sim go on? Thanks

Re: How many o2 sensors?

you only have three and you are correct but im not sure about your other question....i would like to know that also!

Comment

Also, what o2 sim do people recommend....where should i get it?

Comment

i just replaced my 02 sensor behind the cat and im going to try and do the ones on the exhaust manifolds.....i know that they are pretty tuff to replace!

Comment

Originally posted by cmblack13
          i just replaced my 02 sensor behind the cat and im going to try and do the ones on the exhaust manifolds.....i know that they are pretty tuff to replace!
          I wouldn't, your manifold o2s are pretty important when it comes to tuning, etc. They keep your air/fuel ratio in check.
          \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

uh, i disagree
            I think it would be fine for him to replace his manifold o2 sensors with new ones. You are supposed to do it what, every 60,k miles?
            Unless you have a valid reason?
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

I think he meant new O2s

you should have one after the cat and thats the one you want to use the sim on. i would get a casper electronic sim. we have a sticy over that product
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X