k&n c ,a ,i kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k&n c ,a ,i kit

i was board today and i was wondering if any one else runs the k and n air c a i kit. i was cheap so i bought it and was wondering if it is worth it??

Re: k&n c ,a ,i kit

hhmmm I don't think you have really tried to look at anything.... That is one of the first mods most of us do... is it worth it? heck yeah. increases performance and gas mileage... sound cool too

Comment

why did you buy it, then ask if its worth it?
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Good question.
        Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

well it was for sale at lopers and it only costed 45 dollars i do not know what but another guy was looking and if i did not get it he was going to so i boutght it and put it on. i was just wondering if it mada a good amount of diffrence. and i took it to a shop i go to here to make sure it was not defective in any way and the guy that took a look told me it was brand new and nothing was wrong.

Comment

You bought the right thing to start, but do not expect to feel a huge diference. It will help your future mods.
            Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

ya i went with the delta 40 cat back/ and k&n c a i. i was thinking of going with some pace setter headers next. if any one else has any ideas on what i should do next pleas let me know. thanks

Comment

I am surprised you are not getting flamed to search. Searching is usually the best way to figure out what is right for you. Some mods might be right for some people and not for others. But usually it goes, Intake, exhaust, gears, suspension, tires... whatever. Take your pick.
                Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Re: k&amp;n c ,a ,i kit

I have Flowmaster and I'm planning to go on a aftermarket catalyc and headers. But I taking time to search and to save money first in order to make a good investment. Probably I will go on a 3 in. exhaust system and based on that, the catalyc, the headers, and Magnaflow or a quieter muffler. Don't rush just in buying stuff, take yout time.

Comment

Originally posted by borispeed
                    I have Flowmaster and I'm planning to go on a aftermarket catalyc and headers. But I taking time to search and to save money first in order to make a good investment. Probably I will go on a 3 in. exhaust system and based on that, the catalyc, the headers, and Magnaflow or a quieter muffler. Don't rush just in buying stuff, take yout time.
                    yeah give us your money if you aren't sure what to buy...haha...hmm I would like some headers and a turbo..."dreams" oh I think an LS7 would be better

Comment

Originally posted by 97burnout
                      yeah give us your money if you aren't sure what to buy...haha...hmm I would like some headers and a turbo..."dreams" oh I think an LS7 would be better
                      I'm glad you are very very sure of every thing your car needs. I'm impressed how much you know about everything on your car, and being a 13 year old kid. :bowdown:

Comment

Originally posted by borispeed
                        I'm glad you are very very sure of every thing your car needs. I'm impressed how much you know about everything on your car, and being a 13 year old kid. :bowdown:
                        Err, excuse me if I missed the obvious, but why are you being a jerk? Did someone offend you, or were you born that way?

The guy didn't do anything to you, leave him alone.

Comment

Originally posted by pcgame4life
                          Err, excuse me if I missed the obvious, but why are you being a jerk? Did someone offend you, or were you born that way?

The guy didn't do anything to you, leave him alone.
                          Pcgame, maybe I missunderstood him. Probably he was just having fun because he's excited about future mods and I misunderstood his words like saying that I'm an insecure person. My apologies burnout97Sorry pcgame4. :tup:
                          Last edited by borispeed; 05-10-2006, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X