flowmaster 80 series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flowmaster 80 series

i am thinking of getting it on my 3.4L A4 Camaro. Any thoughts or opinions, things I should know? How do they sound on our cars? My other option is a muffler called a Vortex or something..... Im going to run dual stainless angle cut 2.5 inch tips out the back. thanks...

Re: flowmaster 80 series

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=59728

down in 3.4 section. listed is the 80 series flow with tips. thats what i could sound like. tell me you look there first but just happened to miss it?
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I have magnaflow muffler and quad angle cut tips on my 3.8L firebird and it sounds great. Every time I start my car I feel like I own a real muscle car. My friend put a flowmaster on his v6 mustang and it sounded good too. Never heard of the other brand you mentioned. I would go with the flowmaster or give some magnaflow sound clips a listen. You might like it. I'm very pleased with mine. Regardless of your choice the key is to keep in mind you have a v6 not a v8 and you shouldn't be dissappointed.

Comment

Had the Flowmaster 80 series on my 94 with the 3.4. It sounded awesome! That's def. what I would advise you to go with.

Comment

looks like thats what i am going to get. it ll cost around 430 dollars for the whole thing and I cant wait till next monday when I pick it up. Do you guys think Ill notice any kind of power gains at all? Gas milage? Anything else besides sound?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X