This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your exhaust opinion!

I recently bought a 97 v6 and am looking to put an exhaust system on it asap, as the old one is shot. My old camaro had the flowmaster 80 series (94, 3.4 v6) and it was Awesome! But, I've heard the Flowmaster doesn't sound the same on a 3.8. Anyone else heard this?

Thanks Guys!

Re: Need your exhaust opinion!

i have a 99 3.8 a4 camaro with flowmaster 40 series duals.....its loud and throaty, everyone thinks its an 8.......i ditched my cat and now its even louder and sounds good
    \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

listen to all the exhaust clips in the sticky and see which ones you like best.

personally i like the american thunders idle. but for the best price and still an awesome sound: TSP Rumbler, its what im putting on mine (2000 3.8)
      2000 Camaro 3.8l T5<br />whisper lid, free ram air mod

Comment

^what he said

Since its your first post, let me explain why im about to lock down your post.
        When you ask a question that the answer is simply an opinion on our part, it wastes your time and the boards space when 10 members tell you what they think sounds nice when we have no way to tell you what you will like. but, there is hope. we have a sticky in this section that has a whole list of member that have posted exhaust sound clips for your pleasure. I understand a lot of the links are dead, but work with us. believe it or note, if you search the manufactures websites, a lot of them do supply a sound clip also for our v6s to also help you decide. now you recieving this info, you may still ask why did my post get deleted, its simply to keep our members from taking up board space and racking up their post count by giving their opinion when it doesnt help you make a final decision.
        Last edited by BLLDOGG; 04-29-2006, 01:28 PM.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X