Long Tube Pacesetters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Tube Pacesetters?

Most likely a stupid question, but here goes. I was just shopping around WS6store.com and found what's said to be long tube headers for our V6 F-bodies. They have them for models between '93 and '02. I can't help but wonder, are these real? As far as I knew, only hope for LT's was from CIA.

Link:
    http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...da87d9fd9b944f

Re: Long Tube Pacesetters?

CIA headers are supposidly "mid" headers. not long tubes.

sounds like bad typing to me. Pacesetter doesnt make long tube headers for use and the pictures they used are 4 banger headers. Pacesetter only makes shorties and in some discriptions, they call them "mids" but they are all shorties IMO
    Last edited by BLLDOGG; 04-28-2006, 08:56 PM.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Hey DUO i saw those the otherday also and i just got got done emailing them just now to see what they say....When they write me back i will post on what they say ok! If they do make them i will probably order some!

Comment

That's what I figured, too bad. Hopefully we get some LT's in time. Thanks for your responce!

Comment

I really doubt anyone will market some long tubes especially since the new v6 wont have the 3.8 we have. there just isnt any market for them.
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Hate to say it, but you're probably right. I'll have to take an hour or so and see if I can find any information on custom jobs. Otherwise, it'll be the Pacesetter mid-tubes for me.

Comment

Dumb question... What is the difference between short, mid, and long tube headers other than overall length? Is there a performance difference between them?
              Doug<br />1996 Camaro RS M5 Y87<br />SLP Bilstein shocks, Eibach springs, 1LE frt/rear sway bars

Comment

Hey Duo they wrote me back and told me that it was a misprint and they fixed it! They meant to put midlength....Anyways hope that helped!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X