Just ordered Pacesetter headers today... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered Pacesetter headers today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered Pacesetter headers today...

I'm finally going to get my exhaust leak taking care off. No more stock Y-pipe rattles and melted ignition wires from the stock exhaust manifold. Thanks to Matt. ;)
    <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

You should already have an e-mail with the tracking number too:) Talk to ya again soon?!
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

If they don't fit, email Pacesetter. There is a problem with the Y-Pipe lining up to the Headers. There will be a fix in the coming weeks. Whatever you do, don't have a shop alter them to fit, you will not be rembursed the money you spend. See my thread in this Forum, you will find all the info.
      1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X