This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado Fuel Saver??

Just this morning i saw a commerical for this product, Tornado fuel saver... It forces the air in the intake into a spiral so it flows better. It supposedly increases both gas mileage, torque, and horse power [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] Can anyone vouch for this as to whether it works well or not? Anything I can do to save gas mileage without hurting anything else I'll do it. And its only 70 bucks, so thats not a big deal. I just want to know if using it would do anything.
    Thanks
    AIM: ChevyGuy1022<br />Email:ChevyGuy1022@swfla.rr.com<p>\'91 Camaro RS<br />K&N Filtered CCAI<br />Bosch Plat 4+ plugs

Don't waste your money on that [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Ic na say I am about 95% sure it would not help a 3.4L for a damn, all spining affects would be ruined by the upper intake plenum.

Its B.S., throttle body alone would screwup the swirly effects, if it worked I am sure you would hear nascar people used it, that or dealerships would put it on cars stock.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
        Ic na say I am about 95% sure it would not help a 3.4L for a damn, all spining affects would be ruined by the upper intake plenum.

Its B.S., throttle body alone would screwup the swirly effects, if it worked I am sure you would hear nascar people used it, that or dealerships would put it on cars stock.
        <hr></blockquote>

mines a 3.1
        and check out www.tornadofuelsaver.com and check out some of the customer testimony. Theres some stuff there from companies and such that say they like what they see when they test their cars on the dyno. Just check it out if ya have some spare time
        AIM: ChevyGuy1022<br />Email:ChevyGuy1022@swfla.rr.com<p>\'91 Camaro RS<br />K&N Filtered CCAI<br />Bosch Plat 4+ plugs

Comment

Its total BS.... A few ppl have dyno'd it. They actually lost hp. End of story... Say Hi to Toto

[img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]

[ April 22, 2002: Message edited by: Seppo Kaitainen ]</p>
          Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
          "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
          http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X