Question on flowmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on flowmaster

I want a flowmaster muffler and my question is will my stock pipe from the cat to the muffler work with it and also where could I get the tailpipes to fit the muffler will z28 ones work? I know where I could get some of them.thanks in advance.also I have a 3.4

Mike
    94 Camaro a-4<br />Z-28 Exhaust<br />gutted cat<br />Just not enuff!

Yea, youre stock pipes will work fine with a flowmaster. If youre getting this put on by a muffler shop, I'm sure they also sell tips you can buy from them that they could put on youre car, but if you want the z28 ones specifically they can put those on for you too.
    1998 Arctic White Camaro<br />3.8L V6 M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series with 3\" tips<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N<br />Flowtech Cutout<br />Free-Ram Air Mod<br />Blue Underbody Neon Kit<br />3 MTX 6000 10\" Subs<br />Rockford 800a2 Amp<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/jeep327\" target=\"_blank\">My Camaro</a>

Comment

So the stock pipe will work but what I meant by the tailpipe is the actual pipe that goes from the muffler to the rear of the car. Where could I pick some up I don't guess I could pick them up at autozone could I? O and by the way I am putting the exhaust on myself.
      94 Camaro a-4<br />Z-28 Exhaust<br />gutted cat<br />Just not enuff!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X