O2 Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O2 Sensors

I'm going to Pep Boys this week to buy a pair of new oxygen sensors. Is there a specific type my car needs? I know that I need the non-heated single wire ones but is there a certain size or are they all the same? It's a 93 3.4. Thanks.
    -Jeff<br /><a href=\"http://www.angelfire.com/punk3/camaro\" target=\"_blank\">1993 Camaro</a>-3.4 A4, Gray, T-Tops <br />Mods: <br />Flowmaster 80 series,K&N Filtercharger,!air silencer<br />AC Rapidfire plugs,Borg-Warner Select wires,Prime Five Spoke Alloys,Sony Xplod CA650X head unit, Xplod speakers.

The stock AC Delco part number is AFS-22. They are $50 bucks a piece from the dealer (ouch!!). I don't know who else carries them. Most people seem to go with the Bosch parts for cost reasons alone. Sorry I don't have a part number for those :( .

Comment

Bosch costs more. $75 and $50 for them at Autozone. And you have to buy 2 of each. Ouch!

Anyone know the part number so I can check gmparts direct. I need to change mine soon also. :(

Comment

If he has a 93 3.4L he should only need two. And his shouldn't cost that much if they are non-heated, correct? If you are talking about buying four, I assume you are refering to an OBDII 3.8L. And those would be heated, which explains the higher cost.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X