Cat. Conv. Sizes NEED INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat. Conv. Sizes NEED INFO

I have a 95 3.4 firebird, replacing the stock cat with a dynomax, what is the size? in/outlet and length?

Thanks
    dave
    03 Subaru WRB WRX<br />Clear parking lights<br />Autometer Phantom Boost guage

Also, 2way or 3way?

Look here for what i have to choose from.
    http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc...br=76&lastcat=

Comment

Do you have a Catback on?

~Taylor
      You Samoans are all the same...you have no faith in the essential decency of the white mans\' culture.

Comment

yeah, dual outlet dynomax super turbo.

Comment

Your stock is most likely 3" in 2.25" out like the rest of us. I went with a Catco 3" in and out, and no SES light so far.
          <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Ill try to keep it the stock sizes.. dont wanna have to buy adapters and stuff..
            dave

Comment

The 3.4 is 2.5 in to whatever your catback is out. Check my sig, my setup worked really well and I have no SES light but I had to fabricate adapters myself because I was installing it myself. A shop wanted $250 to do the whole job and wouldnt make me adapters so I had to weld it all myself. I think my catco is a 2 way w/ air tube but the tube came capped so I just left it how it was. hope this helps.

Also, goto summit and buy a catco for $60 shipped. IMO all high flow cats are the same. Go with Catco.

[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: Original 4th Gen V6 ]</p>
              1993 3.4 <br />Borla rear section<br />3 inch Catco High Flow Cat<br />2.75 inch I pipe (Picked one up from an LT-1 guy for a whole $10)<br />K&N Fipk <br />180° T-stat<br />Jet Stage II<br />10 Spoke Z28 Wheels<br />NGK\'s, Taylor Spiros<br />Mobil 1 synthetic<p>Email Viper2@chesnet.net for 4th gen replacement parts.

Comment

2.5 in.. how long.. and if i never changed the pipe behind the cat. what would the outlet be?
                dave

Comment

what are the dimensions? how long and stuff?

dave

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X