Cold Air Iduction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Air Iduction!

I have heard when you install CAI and it starts to rain that you have to cover up the hole so rain doesn't get in there! Is this true? Is it hard to install? I was looking at the SLP CAI is that anygood? Which CAI do you prefer?

Thanks Steve
    rims for sale... see for sale forum!!

Dispite what you heard, only the ricers need to protect their intakes. Bahaha. Sorry, anyways. Yeah, I went with the SLP Intake (it's in the mail as we speak) and I decided on that one because everyone likes it. Install should be a breeze, even if you're a novice (like me).
    Good luck to yah.
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

SLP's CAI was tested for water ingestion at up to 70 mph in standing water with no problems (according to SLP tech's). I have had no problem whatsoever with mine... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      associate of <b><i>VENOM VI</i></b><br /><br />2000 WS6 Pewter TransAm M6<br /><b>NOT</b> stock<br /><b>330/346 rwhp/rwtq </b><br />(pre-headers)<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 Camaro M5 (the Silver Bullet) w/lot\'s of bolt-on\'s<br />-Ryan\'s car now-<br />60\': <b><i>2.165</i></b><br />1/8 run: <b><i>9.494 @ 72.57 mph<br />209rwhp/253rwtq</i></b>

Comment

Thanks, is there anything that i should get before i get CAI?
        rims for sale... see for sale forum!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X