K&N Air Filter or K&N Fuel performance Injection Kit - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K&N Air Filter or K&N Fuel performance Injection Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&N Air Filter or K&N Fuel performance Injection Kit

i got a K&N air filter already installed on my car. i got a friend who told me that i could install the K&N fuel performance injection kit for a Camaro V8 K&N part# 57-3022-1 on my puppy. is this true?, i'm not goint to ruin anything?.
    2003 Mustang Mach 1 5 Speed<br />288 rwhp SAE 315 rwtq SAE<br />BFG DR\'s, SLP Loudmouth Catback, K&N CAI<br />60\': 2.145<br />13.41@105.67MPH (Stock)<br />--- Best et ----<br />60: 1.932<br />1/4:12.851@106.39MPH <br />best mph: 107.65

i'm pretty sure that's right. the ones for the 3.4 and the lt1 are the same thing but i think for the 3.8 you need to get a 1le intake elbow for it to work, look in the modifications reviews and encyclopedia to get a better look at it.
    2000 Honda Civic<br />2.25\" magnaflow exhaust<br />AEM CAI<br />DC Sports Header<p>Alpine/Kicker/JL Audio sound system <p>it\'s not rice when i can beat your ***.

Comment

Sounds like you have the "drop-in" filter, right? [img]smile.gif[/img] If you use the K&N kit, it supposedly restores more power to the engine. The only difference I felt was at the top end where the car breathes easier compared to stock/drop in filter.
      FRANKLIN H. <br />1995 Silver Camaro L32 <br />K&N,Flowmaster,HPP,160*,1LE,Zexel-Torsen,ES,BFG,Michelin,Bilstein,Eibach,C5 rims,!CAT,!AC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X