help guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    heya, on my 3.4, over time i've noticed that my top end has became proceedingley crappier, like before i could easily chirp 2nd when i would shift, and i notice my car is struggling at the higher RPM's Like 4300-5400. now, it was even worse than this, then i relaced my aging exhaust with a new SS catback, and it got a bit better, im thinkin that my Catalytic converter could be plugged? It's original one and has about 65000 miles on it, and like I've said, it's like the problem has slowly gotten worse over time, and my exhaust does kinda smell like crapola... maybe is it worth gutting the Cat? i hate having my baby run out of breath like that!
    Black 1995 3.4L V6 \"<b>THE BLACKBIRD</b>\"<br /><b>Performance Mods </b> K&N Fipk, Hypertech Underdrive pullies, Accell Coilpacks, and wires, rapidfire plugs,180 degree thermo, 1LE Tranny Mount, Z28 Catback W/crome tips B&M Ripper shifter<p><b>Appearance mods</b> 2 1/2% Limo tint all around, Blacked out taillights, turn signals, and side markers, red PONTIAC rear Inlay, 98+ style centerplate bird and graphic<p><b>Stereo System</b>Panasonic Cqdf 800u head unit, 2 MTX thunder 280 amps bridged, 2 Cerwin Vega AI 12\'s on the rear deck, 6x9\'s in the rear sail panels, Monsoon Door panels With Memphis Audio 6.5\" Coaxials and tweeters, 1 farad EFX cap.

Replace it with a catco hi-flow cat.
    Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GrdLock:
      Replace it with a catco hi-flow cat.<hr></blockquote>

yep..check plugs and wires and catco

Jeff W

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X