Lingenfelter vs. SLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lingenfelter vs. SLP

I'm trying to decide what cold air intake system I should get and I was wondering who all has the Lingenfelter setup and who has the SLP? I have a 97 Camaro.I was set on getting SLP but I saw the $180 price for the Lingenfelter so now I'm wondering which do you think is better?
    1997 A4 Red Camaro 3.8 <br />SLP CAI

i Have the lingenfilter intake. its just a plastic tube with a k&n filter that goes inyour airbox. I am probbly going to get the slp if i dont get a supercharger.

Comment

So the Lingenfelter isn't that good?

Comment

Anyone know anything about these intake systems?

Comment

Originally posted by GTO from Hell:
          Anyone know anything about these intake systems?
          i have teh SLP very nice system, would reccomend it
          1997 Camaro 15.3@91 with a 2.35 60ft-B&M Ripper, SLP Knob, SLP CAI, LT1 DS, EBC Pads. 1994 Camaro(Sadly Sold)-Hi flow cat, custom flowmaster american thunder cat back, KN FIPK, Accel wires, Plat plugs, 160 thermo, Fastchip, Pacesetters.

Comment

I got rid of a SLP and got the Lingenfelter, pictures on my web site.
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

I got rid of a SLP and got the Lingenfelter, pictures on my web site.
              Why did you switch to Lingenfelter and did you notice any differences?

Comment

Originally posted by GTO from Hell:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I got rid of a SLP and got the Lingenfelter, pictures on my web site.
                Why did you switch to Lingenfelter and did you notice any differences? </font>[/QUOTE]Never installed the SLP. I think the fundamental design of the Lingenfelter is better.
                Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                  Low Voltage
                  by Vladimir Gecko
                  I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                  6 hours ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  6 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X