Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93- free mods needed!!

Alright,
    I seriously need all the free or homemade mods for a 95 3.4L, that u know of. Im ready for some hp gains cause i wanna walk over some imports as harshly as i can :D Ur help is greatly appreciated!
    Nick

I know of one. Remove the airbox silencer. Remove airbox and take out the L-shaped thing next to it. Takes like 2 minutes.
    1994 Camaro A4<br />Mods: Custom Intake

Comment

r u talking about the plastic piece which continues from the airbox out to where the air is coming up from underneath? Thanx for ur help

Comment

Please! anyone else who has information on free or homemade mods for the 93 and up 3.4 liter engine, please help! Thamx for ur time
        Nick

Comment

Sure am, u have to remove a fastner in it.
          1994 Camaro A4<br />Mods: Custom Intake

Comment

3.4's aren't known to be all that fast unless you've poured a lot of money into it. use PVC piping and make yourself a cold air intake. there's an intake elbow that comes off your throttle body (the piece with the 90 degree bend towards the driver side). Take the air filter box off and replace it with PVC or dryer hose to the hole towards the ground right underneath where the air box was.

then go buy a K&N cone air filter. get under your car and remove the air dam and plastic covering that blocks off where the filter will go. attach the filter to the pipe you used for an intake and put your car back together.

There you go... a $40 CAI + the cost of a little piping from the store :D
            1994 Camaro 3.4L M5 R.I.P.<br />You know what they say- a small engine means big... errr... e/t\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident\" target=\"_blank\">www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident</a><p>replaced with: red 97 A4 vert (my brothers as soon as i find my REAL replacement)<p>soon to come: 1969 RS/SS<p>\"All you need are the esentials: scented candles, massage oil, and Berry White write that down.\" -Van Wilder

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X