dam the ses light to hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dam the ses light to hell

Well got the slp intake today and put it in right when i got it. Everything went smooth, i took it out juicen it alot and did some highway driving. Everything is fine no ses light sounds damnn cool. Then i let it sit for about a hour. And go for a drive didnt notice the ses light at first and i was gunning it and i look down and iam light shiet its on. I check the Ait sensor and it seems to be in pretty good. What should i do.. let it sit over night and see if it works tommorw, should i resett the computer again, any suggestions. It might just be surprised by all the air.
    And i want to fix it before i go to the track on friday (for the 1st time). Will it effect my performance and times? hopefully ill have it off before that.
    \"DRive it like you sTole it\"<br />RIP<br />Black 97 Camaro RS A4 (Y87)<br />3.42 LSD, Flowmaster exhaust(3in),<br />Slp Cold air intake Stage3 weight reduction (removed spare and jack)<br />\"Now a question of ettiquite, do I give you the *** <br />or the crotch?\" <br />~Tyler~ (FC)<br />!!!!NEW Ride Silver!!!! 03 WRX \"stock\"

Well, if the intake was the only thing you touched, then I'm sure it has something to do with the IAT sensor. When I put my lid on, I did a really dumb thing, I just unclipped the top half of the IAT sensor and jammed it in the lid hole, I didnt take the actual sensor out itself...So thats why I got an SES,just to make sure you didnt do that did you? If not, make sure its tight and in the hole all the way.
    1998 Arctic White Camaro<br />3.8L V6 M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series with 3\" tips<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N<br />Flowtech Cutout<br />Free-Ram Air Mod<br />Blue Underbody Neon Kit<br />3 MTX 6000 10\" Subs<br />Rockford 800a2 Amp<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/jeep327\" target=\"_blank\">My Camaro</a>

Comment

go to autozone, get the code read, remember it, bring it back here and compare to dom's post in the archive, tell us about it, we'll tell you how to fix it--unless of course the problem is well defined.
      2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X